Community Fundraising Manager
Up to £30,000 per annum, London, 35 hours per week.
Are you a Community Fundraising specialist with a minimum of 2 to 3 years’ experience and exceptional presentation skills? Could you identify a varied range of Community Fundraising opportunities to help the Honeypot Children’s Charity support more young carers and vulnerable children?
We’re looking for a highly-motivated, energetic & target-focused community fundraiser to:
- Maximise community fundraising income by attracting, managing and developing successful community fundraising activities in the London area (within M25)
- Develop and deliver bespoke fundraising activities for those communities, including schools, colleges, golf clubs, Faith groups, Rotary Clubs etc.
- Manage & deliver our important range of sporting challenges including the Virgin London Marathon.
To join us in this challenging and rewarding role, you’ll need to have:
- Proven experience (2/3 years minimum) of achieving revenue targets & meeting KPIs as a Community Fundraising specialist.
- Strong inter-personal skills and an articulate presenter (both written and verbal).
Apply now by emailing email@example.com including a full CV and a short statement (one side of A4), explaining why you believe you would be suitable for this role. Deadline – Monday 9th October 2017.