This summer Honeypot will be bringing a pop up kids’ boutique and mini-festival to East London across the weekend of 1st and 2nd June 2013. The event will be open from 11AM to 5PM both days.
A huge sale of donated children’s clothes and workshops in street art, dance, beat-boxing and fashion, will all help raise money for the thousands of young carers we support every year.
In true Shoreditch style, the two-day experience for kids and adults will not only offer top fashion, but also a chance to have fun, be creative, and learn alternative skills.
What’s going on?
SATURDAY 1ST JUNE:
- The Honeypot Playbus will be in action all day from 11am – 5pm with arts, crafts, a disco and karaoke for everyone.
- Capture the imagination with storytelling and drawing workshops with Stories From The Magic Tree and Joshua Kimnell. Sessions running between 11am – midday and 12:30 – 1:30pm
- Elvis Presley Inspired Arts and Crafts Workshop with A-side B-side Gallery – 2 – 3pm
- Screen printing/card making workshops with Hoxton Youth Arts – 3:15 – 4:15pm
SUNDAY 2ND JUNE:
- Street dance workshops and performances from Nemesis Dance Group. Sessions running between 1 – 1:45pm and 2:45 – 3:15pm
- Beat Boxing workshop and performance from Khallum Caller aka KJ – 2 – 2:30pm
Raffles and auctions will be running all weekend with great prizes up for grabs! The Honeypot street art wall will be open to collaboration all weekend too, so come down and help us complete it!